Going On Hold

*headdesk*


I'm terribly sorry, blogging-world, but I just can't cope right now. My computer problems don't seem to be going away...they're only multiplying. I simply don't have the time/resources to do everything I'm used to doing, and my schoolwork comes first. I am NOT stopping forever...and I hope I can get back up in the next few weeks. This stall saddens me. In the past three months I have grown to love blogging, and I'm getting anxiety attacks over the idea of stopping, because there are so many subjects I want to blog about and I feel like I'll get behind, especially with the "news" type posts I do every once in a while. Sigh. Again, I'm really, really sorry. Instead, I suggest scrolling down to my handy little "blog list" thing I added a while back and reading some of those instead if you want to stay updated. I recommend them all (obviously) but Live Action and Life News especially.

Cyber-world, YOU HAVE NOT DEFEATED ME!! I SHALL RETURN! (I really loath computers sometimes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are free to disagree with views expressed in the posts, or in the comments, and you're free to express your disagreement. But please do so showing respect both towards me and towards the other commenters. Any comments that are not deemed respectful and/or contain profanity will be deleted. You ARE free to critique me, whether on grammar or ideas or what seems to be faulty information. I'm human, and I make mistakes too!

Thanks for commenting.